9.10.14

A Book Every Week: "The Happy Prince"


My dearest students,

I am going to fulfill my promise and recommend a book every week.  I have been thinking about different fascinating short stories that you might like, and a title has come to my mind: The Happy Prince, by Oscar Wilde. I have read this story many times in my life and its beauty has always touched my heart. Even though, in a sense, The Happy Prince is a sad story, I believe there is something blissful and marvellous about it. You might have read this story when you where kids, as I did. Now we have the chance to read it in English and "hear" Oscar Wilde's real voice. In order to do so, you just need to CLICK HERE.

Do you also want to listen to the story? Just play the video below:



Enjoy the reading!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario