27.11.14

Weekend Movies: "Titus" by Julie Taymor

The film I would like to recommend this week is especially long. However, I hope it doesn't discourage you from giving it a try. Titus is based on William Shakespeare's drama Titus Andronicus. It was directed by Julie Taymor, starring Anthony Hopkins. To me, this adaptation is a work of art, since it is full of action and magic, colour and passion. Providing you have some time to relax in front of your computer or telly (I am sure you can connect them!), watching Titus will be a great experience. The lines recited by the actors might be a bit difficult to grasp at certain moments, but the powerful images explain what is going on quite clearly.
I hope you enjoy this film.
Do have a good weekend!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario